Sunday, October 9, 2011

Our Ghost Family


It was rainy today. It's been so long since we had a day full of nothing but rain, that we didn't really know what to do with ourselves. Molly kept asking to go out and blow bubbles, which obvisouly was not going to happen.

So I decided to make good on a promise I made to myself - I was going to re-create at least one project this month (and hopefully each month!) from a website called Pinterest. If you haven't become a part of Pinterest, you are unlucky. Or, if you don't have the time to get drawn in for endless inspiration - and then the time to try out that inspiration - you are lucky. I am still not sure which I am; I love the website, but it sure does make me want to do a lot of stuff!

So here is my very first Pinterest creation - family of ghosts! We had a fun time painting and printing together as a family and it made our rainy day a lot more entertaining. And we have a cute new Halloween decoration too. I'd say that's pretty lucky, indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment