Friday, October 14, 2011

Wonderland!

Last night, I decided to take Molly to her first theatre performance. The school where I teach was putting on a showing of "Alice in Wonderland" and given that Molly loves Alice (so much so that she will be Alice for Halloween!) I decided to give it a go.

When I told her about it, I asked if she wanted to wear her Alice headband, and she said that she actually wanted to wear her entire Alice costume. Who am I to argue? She was sure the center of attention and many, many other theatre-goers commented on how sweet and cute she looked all dressed up like Alice.



After the show was over, she even got to say hello and get a hug from Alice herself. I was proud of my big girl for doing so well and look forward to taking her to many more theatre experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment