Saturday, January 22, 2011

Newborn Photos - Sneak Peek!

When Ella was only four days old, we had some professional photos taken of her by Chryshelle Spurgeon Photography. Chryshelle shared the following images with us today from our session. We are waiting for her to send the link to the full gallery of images she captured for us, but from the few we have now, I am super excited to see the rest!



And, I am so glad she was able to get one of the two girls together. I already know this photo will have to hang someplace special in our home!

2 comments:

  1. Those are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I'm so pissed at myself for not trying to take my baby's nb photos the first week. She's 4 weeks now and it's impossible to have her partially nude and not screaming. I found your blog from the facebook group, btw.

    ReplyDelete