Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Star of the Week!

When I picked Molly up from school today, she very happily ran up to me and told me she got a star today. Then she said she was "star of the week". Now, normally the children get a sticker on the behavior chart daily and at the end of the week, if they had stickers each day, they get a prize from the treasure box. So I assumed that was what she was talking about.

But she was just so happy and excited, that she ran to her cubby and pulled out a certificate proclaiming her as a Star Student.

IMG_8005

She told me she got the award for Star of the Week because she was such a good listener in music class. She was so adorably proud of herself and of course, this mama beamed with pride at her girl for being so well behaved and for the celebration of her award. I know in her lifetime, she will be awarded many more times, and I cannot wait to celebrate them all with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment