Monday, February 14, 2011

Be Mine, Valentine!

Valentine's Day is such a special day for our family.







8 years ago today, Bobby and I went on our first date. 3 years ago today, we welcomed Molly into our lives. Today, we are blessed with two angels who remind us daily how lucky in love we have been.





Happy Birthday to my sweet, sweet Molly!


I fell asleep laying with her last night in her bed. As I watched her drift off to peaceful slumber, I looked around her room at all the paintings on the walls, the letters hung above her bed, and was reminded of the excitement that filled that room as we got it ready just 3 years ago to bring a baby home. I was lost in memories last night of when she was the baby of the house. I looked down at her sweet hand holding mine and my heart was filled with gratitude and thanks to be so blessed and so loved.




No comments:

Post a Comment